European Patent Attorney
ZBM Patents & Trademarks (ZBM) is looking for patent attorneys with a background in telecommunications or computer science, for immediate incorporation.
• EQE qualified or partly qualified;
• Fluent in English;
• A team player, with good communication and social skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An excellent work environment within a team of highly qualified professionals;
• Work diversity, from drafting and prosecution to opposition and freedom to operate;
• Continuous training;
• An internationally recognized firm in constant growth;
• A competitive salary package;
• The option to become a partner in a few years.
ZBM was founded as an IP firm at the end of 2003. Since then the company has grown from three to eleven partners. It has a total of 26 patent experts in a broad range of technologies, including 14 qualified European Patent Attorneys, based in different offices in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
For more information or to apply with your CV and cover letter, please contact Anna Barlocci – email@example.com
Guillaume Durville – firstname.lastname@example.org