FEATURED JOB ROLE – European Patent Attorney – Telecommunications/Computer Science
ZBM Patents & Trademarks (ZBM) is looking for patent attorneys with a background in telecommunications or computer science, for immediate incorporation.
• EQE qualified or partly qualified;
• Fluent in English;
• A team player, with good communication and social skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An excellent work environment within a team of highly qualified professionals;
• Work diversity, from drafting and prosecution to opposition and freedom to operate;
• Continuous training;
• An internationally recognized firm in constant growth;
• A competitive salary package;
• The option to become a partner in a few years.
ZBM was founded as an IP firm at the end of 2003. Since then the company has grown from three to eleven partners. It has a total of 26 patent experts in a broad range of technologies, including 14 qualified European Patent Attorneys, based in different offices in Spain (Madrid and Barcelona) and Denmark (Copenhagen).
Download job here –