This week’s featured position… Patent Expert – Barcelona – Spain
We are looking for a high professional IP Expert to join our R&D team:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related disciplines (Pharmacy).
• Qualified or partially EPA would be a plus.
• Excellent level of business English. Other language skills will be a plus.
• Advance knowledge on patents search databases and office package.
• Critical, hardworking, dynamic, creative and proactive.
• Disciplined, methodical, strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills. • Strong management skills and ability to effectively prioritize and execute projects/demands on time.
• Independent, highly responsible and capable to work under pressure.
• Good written, oral communication and negotiations skills.
• Willing to improve technical knowledge and apply new skills.
• Experience in IP, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry (Ex: patent drafting and patent prosecution).
• Knowledge of drug development and manufacturing.
• Basic knowledge of regulations for the registration of medicaments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in developing the most effective patent strategies for the company.
• Perform patentability, validity and freedom-to-operate analysis.
• Perform literature and patent search in specialized databases to assist in solving technical problems.
• Patent drafting and patent prosecution.
• Assist in patent oppositions in front of the EPO.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please kindly send us your cv to email@example.com
Galenicum Health, S.L. is a pharmaceutical company that provides high quality generic and hybrid medicines, active ingredients and services to its worldwide clients. Galenicum has become an ambitious global project based on friendship, entrepreneurship, agility and creativity. We are committed to IP, being the focus of our activities, the development, production, distribution and registration of finished products as well as the sale of active ingredients worldwide. “Believe in the impossible” is the life motive of Galenicum R&D department, wherein the only barrier to hold up innovation are those set in our mind. “Believe in the impossible” drives the company towards combining a healthy growing business with a strong social commitment to improve people’s health and lives all over the world.